Red Snapper with Fennel, Thyme, Olives, and Lemons
Many of you have asked me to help you find healthy and really easy recipes. This one's at the top of the list. It's a no-brainer. Super healthy, super fast and easy, and lo-cal. Serve it with a leafy green salad or with any other steamed, baked or grilled vegetables as a side dish.
• 4 red snapper fillets (or other white fish of choice)
• 2 tablespoons olive oil
• 15 or so pitted olives (I used green and Kalamata. Next time, I'll chop them up to distribute the flavor)
• 1 fennel bulb, chopped
• 3 lemons, quartered
• 3 or 4 Thyme sprigs
• Salt & pepper to taste, and add any other herbs and spices that you like
1. Heat olive oil in skillet
2. Add red snapper fillets and saute for a few minutes
3. Add all the other ingredients and continue cooking for about 5 minutes, or until fish is cooked and fennel is softened
See, all you have to do is find the right recipes to make your life easier and healthier! Keep it simple, and you'll have no excuses not to eat right!
Enjoy! And let me know if you come up with any of your own brilliant ways to tweak this recipe.
Post a Comment